"Based upon `3L` virtues: Lore, Liability and Loyalty, We are Committed to Excellence making easier our complex world"
Adopting ICE Ethics, our global vision:
Civil engineers at the heart of society, delivering sustainable development through knowledge, skills and professional expertise.
Our core values:
Trust and honesty, ethical behaviour and integrity, high standards, quality and professionalism.
- The Institution of Civil Engineers
Due to our involvement in providing Academic Education as well as our own Continuing Professional Education and from our further experience from current engineering design practice, we are also offering Technology Transfer Services to companies and/or individuals who are interested to advance their background / understanding in the field of Geotechnical and Structural Engineering disciplines.
This option has a twofold character. The first one is associated with Lectures and Professional Seminars, while the second one is referred to the implementation and technology transfer especially to Public and Private Sector in companies which have plans to widen and deepen their business horizons.
Our Services include:
A) Lectures and Seminars
- Lecturing on New Geotechnical and Structural Technologies.
- Lecturing on Geotechnical and Structural Codes of Practice.
- Lecturing on Detailing and Implementation of Geotechnical and Structural Codes.
- Lecturing on Advanced Software Packages of Geotechnical & Structural Engineering.
B) Knowledge Transfer
- Joint Venture with Construction Public Services
- Joint Venture with Universities
- Joint Venture with Managers on PPP and Design-Build Projects
Joint Venture with Contractors on PPP and Design-Build Projects.