"Based upon `3L` virtues: Lore, Liability and Loyalty, We are Committed to Excellence making easier our complex world"
Adopting ICE Ethics, our global vision:
Civil engineers at the heart of society, delivering sustainable development through knowledge, skills and professional expertise.
Our core values:
Trust and honesty, ethical behaviour and integrity, high standards, quality and professionalism.
- The Institution of Civil Engineers
- Dr. Sachpazis and Dr. Anastasiadis presented an Article on the theme: "The Need for an In-Depth Geotechnical Site Investigation and Characterization Study: The Case of JCCI Project in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)". This Project was prepared by the GeoStatic Partnership (www.geostatic.eu). The article was published in the "The ICE Greek LA Newsletter, March 2014", issued by "THE INSTITUTION OF CIVIL ENGINEERS GREEK LOCAL ASSOCIATION NEWSLETTER" (read more… pdf)
Dr. Sachpazis gave a CPD lecture, on the theme: "Deep Excavations supported by Anchored Reinforced Concrete Piled Retaining Walls - Construction Phases and Procedure". The CPD event was organised by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) Greek Local Committee. Venue: J&P - Avax S.A., Amphitheater, 16 Amarousiou Halandriou Str., Paradisos Amarousiou, Greece. (read more… click)
(Whole Presentation from the ICE Greek Local Association… Part1, Part2, Part3)
- GeoStatic provides consulting services, for some recent projects, undertaken by the geoconstruction company Edafoerevna (www.edafoerevna.gr/en/).
- Dr. Anastasiadis, as a visiting professor, was invited to teach the course of "Structural Design and Construction" for two academic semesters to the "Politehnica" University of Timisoara, Faculty of Architecture (www.arh.upt.ro/).
- Dr. Sachpazis was invited by the Greek Local Association of the ICE Members to give some lectures in the field of geotechnical engineering (www.ice.org.uk/).
- GeoStatic / Geodomisi provide consulting services for the Project: "NEW STEAM BOILER U-5190 in HELPE Aspropyrgos Industrial Complex", with the objective of Analysis and Design of Pile allowable bearing Capacity for its foundation construction (read more… pdf)
- GeoStatic collaborating with the timber sub-contractor P. Boukouvalas participates in a bidding process for the construction of a glulam timber roof with a main span of 28.00 meters (read more… pdf)
We strongly believe that it is our ethical responsibility to exercise paramount Safety, Health and Economy in everything we design, consult and manage; it is a liability towards our clients and society we live. However, our efforts reach far beyond these basic principles, always striving to do more and more for our clients. Understanding each client’s individual Targets, Background, Culture and Demands. It is crucial for us to achieving excellence in engineering.
Geotechnical Engineering Design needs to consider the properties of the ground (soil / rock) and the impact infrastructure will have on the surface and sub-surface. Having carried out or participated in over one thousand (1000) Civil & Geotechnical Engineering, projects, we are experienced specialists on providing geotechnical engineering design services for infrastructure projects, property developments and dams / tunnels construction.