"Based upon `3L` virtues: Lore, Liability and Loyalty, We are Committed to Excellence making easier our complex world"
Adopting ICE Ethics, our global vision:
Civil engineers at the heart of society, delivering sustainable development through knowledge, skills and professional expertise.
Our core values:
Trust and honesty, ethical behaviour and integrity, high standards, quality and professionalism.
- The Institution of Civil Engineers
- Antonios KALAMARAS, Dipl. Civil Engineer
- Athanasios KESARIS, Dipl. Civil Engineer
- Panagiotis KOKALIS, Dipl. Civil & Earthquake Eng., M.Sc.
- Georgios SELIMEKOS, Dipl. Civil & Earthquake Eng., M.Sc.
- Tzanetis Voghiatzis, B.Sc., Dipl. Civil & Structural Eng., M.Sc.
- Prof. Dr. Odysseus MANOLIADIS, Associate Professor of Economic & Engineering Project Management, Dipl., Dipl., M.Sc., Ph.D. (Pdf)
- John MORGAN, Geoscientist, B.Sc., M.Sc. (Pdf)
- Dr. Apostolos KAMBOURIS, Forester and Environmental Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D. (Pdf)
- Prof. Dr. Mohaddeseh MOUSAVI NEZHAD, Assistant Professor of Geotechnical Engineer, B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D. (Pdf)
- Prof. Dr. Mohammad REZANIA, Associate Professor of Geotechnical Engineer, B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D. (Pdf)
Administration & Marketing
- Mathilda ROUSSOU, Secretary, B.Sc.
- Chrysanthi TSAPRAILI, Economist, B.Sc., M.Sc. MBA